Those who have answered “Web Checkup” in this year
Depending on your answers of “Web medical checkup” , which was held from April 6 to 27 this year, some students will be contacted individually by KOAN email. Please follow instructions shown in the email. Health certificates will be able to be issued by automatic issuing machines from June 1st, 2020. For more information, please refer to the “About the Health Certificate” page.
For new undergraduate students, first-year graduate students including master’s students, and first-year transfer students joined in this spring NEWYou can check the latest Annual medical checkup schedule. We will inform you details on August. Please follow your department/person in charge.
If you have not answered the “Web Checkup” and need to apply for a scholarship or teaching internship, or if you need a health certificate as soon as possible due to individual circumstances, please contact each HaCC’s branch where you want to come and receive the health certificate
For students other than the aboveIf you have not answered the “Web Checkup” and need to apply for a scholarship or teaching internship, or if you need a health certificate as soon as possible due to individual circumstances, please contact each HaCC’s branch where you want to come and receive the certificate.
For students who are subjected to take chest X-ray
- 1. Students who are required to practice at a medical institution this year: Chest X-ray examination will be conducted regardless of whether they answered the “Web Checkup”.
- 2. Graduate students or research students who are working at Osaka University Hospital this year: Chest X-ray examination will be conducted regardless of whether they answered the ”Web Checkup”. Please contact HaCC for more information.
- Contents of the Checkup Certificate：
The content of the medical checkup certificate for fiscal 2020 is only to prove that you took the “Web Checkup”.
- When to issue the Checkup Certificate：
HaCC has been issuing these documents at the counter since May 1. In addition, for this fiscal year only, we can issue the checkup result of 2019 during the 2020 fiscal year (until March 31st, 2021).
Checkup certificate for 2020 and 2019 is now available
Weekdays 9:00～12:00 ／ 13:00～17:00
* Checkup result for 2020 will be issued with automatic issuing machines from June 1st.
Students who are asked for a medical checkup report during their job search should also refer to
If you have any questions, you can send us an e-mail. Don’t forget to write your “NAME”, “FACULTY”, “STUDENT ID(not Personal ID)” and “TELEPHONE NUMBER” .Health and Counseling Center (HaCC)
Office Hours: Weekdays 9:00 – 17:00